We are seeking a highly skilled Senior QA Analyst to join our team at offshore. As a Senior QA Analyst, you will be responsible for performing test planning and execution for one of our banking customers. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including developers, testers, and project managers
- Collaborate with the business stakeholders to identify testing scope.
- Study and clarify testing requirements to QA engineers.
- Contribute to analysis, reporting, and defining quality metrics.
- Identify and prioritize test conditions addressing product risks and features to be tested.
- Design test cases and sets of test cases to cover test conditions.
- Identify necessary test data to support test conditions and test cases.
- Develop test procedures and other quality documentation: test plans, test cases, and status reports.
- Schedule and execute manual progression and regression tests.
- Analyse actual results against the expected ones.
- 4+ years of experience as Test Engineer in retail banking domain.
- Participating in preparation of quality assessments, reports, and metrics formulating go-no go statement based on reports and metrics, test progress and defect status
- Strong experience in testing Internet Banking and mobile banking applications.
- Strong experience in testing of Core Banking systems preferability Temenos T24 and Lending.
- Experience in Australian payments including Direct Entry, Cheque, BPAY, Funds Transfers and New Payment Platform.
- Software Quality Assurance (SQA) - Business Model understanding, Requirements engineering, Architecture and development, Testing and quality and social skills and leadership
- QA methodology - Waterfall, Agile and DevOps
- Technical expertise - Expertise in the software architecture layers - Presentation, Logical and Data around on premises and cloud
- Have leadership skills with the ability to co-ordinate, advise and engage with multiple people to bring together information needed to deliver a successful outcome.
- Have strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence both senior stakeholders and delivery professionals
- Be able to advise on the most effective ways to set up solutions in both traditional/agile/hybrid environments.
Nice to have skills
Australian Banking experience is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
Work Location: Hybrid remote in MELBOURNE, VIC 3000